DE menu within login screen ehancement into installer/manager of DE

jan karibjanov jey.and.key at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:12:53 UTC 2016

Additionaly your software software is just as about as useless in
terms of management as is like "Sorting" or rather "Managing"
something would not that you'd particularly care since the software
really doesn't not care for the Software. Is that not a joke that the
software that's called as such is just epitome of idiocy that follows
after whats in the name.