Adding a kernel removal script to linux-base or elsewhere

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Oct 15 16:51:46 UTC 2016

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 18:40:01 +0200, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
>I don't think there is a need for that kind of qualification at an
>individual page in the community help wiki, so I just removed the
>whole section.

Full ACK![1]

I wanted to remove it right now, but you already have done it :), thank
you.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]
"actually I would completely prefer to remove this warning, but
since another author thinks it is required to warn against other help
sites, I guess at least editing it, to make it sound less negative is
appropriate, since at least ask Ubuntu and Ubuntu mailing list archives,
are monitored by the community and usually secure sources of
information. So "on your own risk", should IMO read "ask if you
don't understand the content"." -
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2016-October/017083.html