Future and impact of ongoing projects in Linux world

amon amon at vnl.com
Wed Oct 12 05:29:24 UTC 2016

>> Ralf replies:
>> On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 21:37:45 -0500, amon wrote:
>> So my question is, how do you make that userland automounter recognize
>> that the disk is just not up for grabs? It does not seem to even
>> look at cryptab or fstab for a hint.
>
> The appropriate mailing list for a user question, is the user mailing
> list.

I respectfully disagree. It is my belief that the system simply
does not handle this correctly at all. I would be happy to be
proven wrong, but if I am correct, it would also be nice if
it could be put in the queue as something to be fixed.

|   Dale Amon                  Immortal Data                    |
|   CEO             Midland International Air and Space Port    |
| amon at vnl.com       "Data Systems for Deep Space and Time"     |