Buggy Networks(Probably Only UI)

Arka Ray arkaray at live.com
Sat Oct 8 08:20:39 UTC 2016

I have noticed a couple of bugs in the Networking options.

The bugs appear mostly after setting up a Wireless AP connection.

The network menu in the Indicators area just doesn't display any other
wifi connections available when the AP is disabled.

The 'connect to Hidden Networks' option when used does not have the
connect option enabled.

The only way to connect is to go to Network Settings which is a overkill
for a job as simple as connecting to wifi networks.

I have noticed this problem with both 14.04 and 16.04(which is currently
what I am using).