Future and impact of ongoing projects in Linux world

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Oct 9 18:12:32 UTC 2016

Hi,

this time I read your complete mail, I just didn't watch the video.

A very last reply from me.

If you notice, that low level software requires improvement, you could
assume that this isn't something Ubuntu developers could change. A
feature request send to upstream makes more sense, than a discussion
about missing functionality on an Ubuntu mailing list.

If we all would agree with you, nothing would change. The one who feels
the need for a feature request needs to file one. Why should I file a
feature request for something I don't want? No answer required, it's
just a rhetorical question, I likely will mark this thread a spam.

Regards,
Ralf