The Simple Things in Life

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 21 20:19:19 UTC 2016

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 22:02:53 +0200
Xen <list at xenhideout.nl> wrote:

> C de-Avillez schreef op 21-07-2016 21:48:
> > On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 14:19:34 +0200
> > Xen <list at xenhideout.nl> wrote:
> >
> > <snip/>

> >> Rightly so! This is important work you do. You should be proud of
> >> it ;-).
> >

> > How about you give us a link to the systemd-devel thread about this?
> > Then we will be able to read the source, instead of your
> > interpretation and attacks.
>
> If you wanted that, you would already have found it, so I don't think
> you do.

> I don't give people stuff they are not interested in, or are only
> interested in in order to break someone down, such as that you are
> demonstrating here.

But here you are referring to a mail thread on systemd-devel, and
ranting about how people that know what they are talking about (and
even tried to argue with you about it) do not agree with you.

So, no, this thread *is* important. It puts your comments in context.

https://www.mail-archive.com/systemd-devel%40lists.freedesktop.org/msg35744.html

And, still, you antagonise people because you think they do not see
your PoV. You succeeded in getting Martin uninterested in discussing
this further with you.

This is the end of the thread, for me as well. But the other subscribers
should have the source.

I am not interested in breaking anyone down. I am, though, interested in
understanding what is going on.

Cheers,

..C..