Timeout Bug in openvpn-auth-ldap Package causing OpenVPN to Crash

Aaron Peschel apeschel at foxpass.com
Wed Jul 13 19:26:02 UTC 2016

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for the feedback, it was very informative!

I have created the following bug report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openvpn-auth-ldap/+bug/1602813

I have also created this PPA to host a full debdiff:

https://launchpad.net/~foxpass/+archive/ubuntu/openvpn-auth-ldap

I'll read through the Sponsorship Process and Stable Release Update
documents as well.

-Aaron