libcgroup: What replaced /usr/sbin/create_default_cgroups?

Ben Guthro ben.guthro at simplivity.com
Thu Jan 7 21:43:20 UTC 2016

Back in the Precise days, the cgroup-bin package provided a script create_default_cgroups
This was in libcgroup source 0.37.1-1ubuntu10.1
And its role was to populate the "sysdefault" cgroup

However, in more recent releases, this script is no longer shipped with this package.
I tried doing the changelog archeology to see what should be responsible for populating this, but I came up empty from both cgroup-bin, and cgroup-lite

Presumably, something else should be responsible for creating the "sysdefault" group, that I don't have properly configured.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Regards

Ben
PRIVACY STATEMENT:
This message is a PRIVATE communication.  This message and all attachments are a private communication sent by SimpliVity and are considered to be confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.