Wine(tricks) needs a new maintainer

Bryan Quigley bryan.quigley at canonical.com
Mon Apr 25 13:53:26 UTC 2016

I can relate, winetricks wasn't working for me in the archive,
eventually figured out I should just download it.

Debian has 20151116, so just dropping our delta might be a good option too.

I'm hoping to be able to drop our Wine delta too (stuck on 1.6 - more
complicated transition though) and winetricks might be something worth
looking at first.

Kind regards,
Bryan