Unity became low graphics after upgrade to 14.04.04 LTS with wily hardware enablement stack

Amr Ibrahim amribrahim1987 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:28:30 UTC 2016

I  found a launchpad bug #1491555 https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/1491555

On 25/04/16 15:01, Amr Ibrahim wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have Radeon HD 3200 (780G) graphics chipset. I use the open-source radeon driver. After upgrading to 14.04.4 LTS w/ wily HWE stack, Unity became low graphics by default (Dash is not transparent). I also have this issue with another laptop that has a different AMD graphics card.

Is this a common issue with AMD graphics and 14.04.4 LTS w/ wily HWE stack?

Thanks,
Amr