Getting ubuntu iso securely

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Sep 14 17:32:21 UTC 2015

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 16:19:36 +0000 (UTC), rajeev bhatta wrote:
>It is not time consuming.. just for the user experience..

Hi,

IMHO for averaged users it is time consuming. Even a power users not
necessarily deals with the right people to get a key she or he can
trust, that can be used to verify ownership of the particular
public Ubuntu key.

I am a Linux power user and I don't own a key to verify the particular
public key, that belongs to the key, that was used to sign the Ubuntu
images.

Please let me know, how I can get such a key, without spending much
time ;).

Regards,
Ralf