Account Management / Shared Secret Generator

Jim Cobley jimc at priorycomputers.com
Thu Jun 11 15:50:39 UTC 2015

Unfortunately all my own computers (Linux -- Debian, Ubuntu etc &
Windows), my work computers (Debian, Windows) and Phones (Android,
Symbian) all need to have all my passwords handy (on second thoughts my
Android phone can't have any knowledge of all my passwords because it is
really owned, monitored and operated by Google!)
The problem I can see is that the only common factor is me! That will
limit the number and complexity of any passwords to those I can mentally
generate and remember.