How shall I report a bug in the .deb packaging itself?

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 14:22:02 UTC 2015

David Kalnischkies:
 > Your complain was after all that apt declares some packages you
 > consider unused as used...

The problem seems to be that the package manager does not make its basic
functionality, which is to make clear for users which packages they wish
to remove.

For me it seems a minor problem that a console tool could be removed,
compared with packages accumulating and no longer been able to tell
which of those are really needed or not.

Specially when the kind of user who uses the console is who could tell
when this tool will be removed, and the package manager would list those.

David Kalnischkies:

Note point 6 at <http://tinyurl.com/q7rkpcg>.