Our Networking Story

Dimitri John Ledkov xnox at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 6 22:24:32 UTC 2014

On 6 March 2014 21:32, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Why was it  necessary to have discussions internally when they could
> have been open by default?

Eh... this particular bug is public and well known in both Debian and
Ubuntu for a long time now.
As you can see in that email, he references a few things dating back
more than a year ago, but there is more one can dig through in
launchpad bug reports.

It's just it's making a new round of discussions about it, and he is
bringing this topic up at the upcomming UDS and is advertising the
session in advance =) to gather together relevant people.

Also, please do not top post, on ubuntu mailing list.

Regards,

Dimitri.

ps. Didn't you part Ubuntu Community?!

Regards,