Let good developers like Mozilla to maintenance their packages

PillowSky prefix at pillowsky.org
Fri Sep 20 16:40:08 UTC 2013

Post on ubuntuforum
Link:http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2175314
In the E-mail is just a summary.

I find none of the maintainers are the software developers themselves.

As for good developers like Mozilla, they have the ability to ensure the
quality. I think it's not a good idea to assume that their softwares
have bugs and need to be fixed by the Ubuntu Community. We work on
different fields and should trust each other.

The new strategy has many additional points:
Encourage them to pay more attention to Ubuntu.
Always have 0-day support for new release. That's obvious!
Software developers will officially support Ubuntu.

It is in urgent need to accept the new strategy because many software
like LibreOffice are not update in time. So it is time to change!