Starting kernel module programming

karan garg karangarg31 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 09:46:37 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I am an avid linux user and have been using Linux for over two years. I did
my RHCE two years ago, and have a fair knowledge about BASH scripting as
well. I want to begin with kernel module programming and also contribute to
the community on the way. So please help me with how to start and proceed.
I have a basic knowledge of C language and experience with ubuntu since
10.10.

Also, I searched internet about some resources to learn kernel module
development, and was only able to find one reliable source, that is "linux
kernel module programming guide" by TLDP(The Linux documentation project).
Please suggest some more resources so that i can start with this.

--
Regards :)
Karan