jenkins autopkgtest build problems

Daniel Kessel d.kessel at gmx.de
Mon Aug 5 19:09:53 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

I am trying to get autopkgtest (aka DEP8) support into the jenkins package.

I have created my own branch and, with some help from Martin Pitt, got
it to run until the build runs into what looks some dependency problems.
The java compiler process complains that some java packages cannot be
resolved.

Could anybody with knowledge of the jenkins package please have a look?
Maybe I am still missing some dependencies, although I already have
added all Build-Deps for jenkins...

Here's my launchpad branch:
lp:~d-kessel/ubuntu/saucy/jenkins/autopkgtest

Here are the last lines of the last build run log (Full log is ~900 KB,
did not know where to paste it...):
http://paste.ubuntu.com/5941325/

Regards,
Daniel