is there any nice e book to follow for kernel development (3.x) ?

Lanoxx lanoxx at gmx.net
Sat Sep 8 20:51:37 UTC 2012

There is a good book written by Robert Love:

http://www.amazon.com/Linux-Kernel-Development-3rd-Edition/dp/0672329468

It's in the third edition now (update from July 2010) its not explicitly
about 3.x, but you have to remember that 3.0 was just released because
Linus thought the numbers were getting too high, so there is not
actually a new architecture or a any huge changes in 3.0. Because of
this I dont think there are any books explicitly written for 3.x.

Regards
Lanoxx