Update new sites

NS Tech Pakistan mehboobfraz85 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:52:48 UTC 2012

NS Tech PAkistan

  Pakistan Network solution and Development has set new standards of
  excellence and professionalism over the course of the Two years we’ve
  been in business. We provide a comprehensive range of services which
  include: e-commerce, graphic design, logo design , Search Engine
  Optimization and Web Hosting.Assembling a team of  web designers and
  programmers, creative and efficient web design is what we do best in
  Pakistan. We do not just hook you up with a designer, we involve an
  experienced Project Manager for each project who knows or learns your
  business before getting your project started. Our work creates a
  lasting impression that generates high impact and emotions while adding
  a flare to existing marketing campaigns to provide companies of all
  sizes the marketing power of a corporate giant. It’s no wonder,
  companies across USA including major corporates are our clients.
  [1]FOLLOW ON TWITTER • [2]FRIEND ON FACEBOOK • [3]FORWARD TO FRIEND
  Mehboob Nazim Shehzad
  Team Lead
  Email Id:mehboobfraz85 at gmail.com
  Skype name: mehboobfraz
  Cell no:+923320593372
    Links:
      1. Twitter Account not yet Authorized

      2. #

      3. http://us5.forward-to-friend1.com/forward?u=ea21d3862eed817ad8e5fb8d8&id=e4c65518a8&e=b4af6afdb4

  Sent to ubuntu-devel-discuss at lists.ubuntu.com — [4]why did I get this?
  [5]unsubscribe from this list | [6]update subscription preferences
  NS tech Pakistan · Rawalpindi · ISlamabad · rawalpindi 46000 Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=ea21d3862eed817ad8e5fb8d8&afl=1
    Links:
      4. http://anutc.us5.list-manage.com/about?u=ea21d3862eed817ad8e5fb8d8&id=ccb60e9cc9&e=b4af6afdb4&c=e4c65518a8
      6. http://anutc.us5.list-manage.com/profile?u=ea21d3862eed817ad8e5fb8d8&id=ccb60e9cc9&e=b4af6afdb4