redmine packaging

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 23 21:32:19 UTC 2012

On 23/10/12 22:27, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we have packaged redmine (1.4.* line) and lots of
> plugins for Ubuntu, and contihously improving it.
> (will mirror everything to github in next days)
>
> Anybody interested in getting it into Ubuntu mainline ?
>
> Our dep repo:
>
>     http://packages.vnc.biz/vnc-ubuntu-precise/
>
> Experimental repo:
>
>     http://packages.vnc.biz/redmine-testing/
> cu

Based on
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/redmine

And:
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=redmine

I can say that 12.10 and Raring Ringtail, and Debian Wheezy already have
redmine 1.4 and some plugins that go with it.

I recommend you to send your improvements and additional packaged
redmine plugins to Debian, as that is where Ubuntu gets it from.

--
Regards,
Dmitrijs.