Request for Package Synchronization in 12.10

Benjamin Drung bdrung at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 5 15:34:18 UTC 2012

Am Freitag, den 05.10.2012, 10:19 -0500 schrieb Ma Xiaojun:
> I've filed bugs according to documents in Wiki.

Thanks for your contribution.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1020428
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1020431

Please subscribe ubuntu-sponsors to these bugs to get your requests
visible to the developers and reviewed by them. The sponsoring process
is described in [1].

> It would be nicer, if RIME can be backported to 12.04

Once these packages are in Ubuntu, you can request a backport following
[2].

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SponsorshipProcess
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBackports

--