Git-Cola maintainer?

Jordon Bedwell jordon at envygeeks.com
Fri Nov 30 11:55:05 UTC 2012

I'm wondering if there is an actual maintainer for Git-Cola or if it's
really just managed by the world of Ubuntu developers and MOTU's and
updated whenever.  I'm asking because in 12.04 we never got the new
version of Git-Cola (1.7 or 1.8) and we are still on 1.4.*. even in
Quantal we are stuck on an older version which lacks some new features
that would be useful in 1.8 such as listing recent repos on the open
dialog making it faster to work in Git-Cola.