[RFC] zswap for Precise, with script

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri May 18 11:07:16 UTC 2012

hi,
On Thu, 17 May 2012 09:55:52 -0400
John Moser <john.r.moser at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any thoughts on this?  I wrote it on a whim after installing an SSD
> and completely disabling all swap.  Haven't checked to see if Ubuntu
> supports hibernate to file yet (creating a hibernation file on demand
> would be optimal for me...)

such a package exists in the form of the zram-config package in
precise ... please take a look at this one and send patches (while the
current package as used in all ubuntu arm installs already does a good
deal of automation for setting up the zram devices, it could surely do
with some additional /etc/default integration for overrides)

ciao
	oli