multiple reports of same bug-needs fixing

Sam Smith smickson at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:59:03 UTC 2012

She sent one email on the 29th asking for feedback, info, help. received no response.

She sent a second email on the next day. received no responses addressing her email.

She sent a 3rd email on the third day. Still received no response, just ridicule and accusations from devs that she's spamming.

I'd hardly call 3 emails over the course of 3 days spam!

I think she's got legitimate thing here. I get this attitude a lot too from people who are supposed to have "ubuntu". It ain't right.