Windows Mobile 2003

ed-dori-robinov at att.net ed-dori-robinov at att.net
Sat Jan 28 23:14:49 UTC 2012

I have a Dell Axim X50 with WM2003.  I am running Xubuntu 11.04.  There was a problem with one of the support files necessary to sync or transfer files between the computer and the PDA.  That file was removed from the repository.  As a result I have to reboot to Windows XP (which is becoming a nightmare to use) just to add files to the PDA from the computer.  I would hope in a future release that there is some resolution of this problem.  I would hope that this fix is there now in 11.10 and if it isn't it will be in 12.04LTS which I am planning to upgrade to a few months after it comes out.