The cloud directory name "Ubuntu One" has a space in it....

Fredrik Öhrström oehrstroem at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 14:52:28 UTC 2012

this causes problems when I try to use the directory for my source code
projects that use make or when I put configuration files for dosemu in there,
or a thousand other situations, when spaces in directory names cause
problems....

I can of course create a link to it with a name without space, but it would
be much better if I, in the UbuntuOne tool could rename it to "UbuntuOne".

Adding another storage under a different name, is not an options since
I cannot remove the "Ubuntu One" directory and I do not want to have two
cloud storage directories.

//Fredrik