Potential UI bug: wrong type of dialog upon hibernation notice

Abhishek Bhatnagar abhishekbh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 00:09:19 UTC 2012

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a UI decision, so I thought I'd post it
here before filing a bug.

As per my attachment, when battery on laptop is critically low, I get a
dialog informing me that hibernation is imminent, and then gives me two
go away. Clearly an "OK" would suffice, as "Cancel" does not make sense in
context.

I'm almost sure this happened because someone ended up using the wrong type
of dialog, but it probably should be mended.

Should this be filed as a bug?

Abhishek Bhatnagar