project ideas ubuntu

Gaurav Saxena grvsaxena419 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:08:52 UTC 2011

Hello Komputes,
Thanks for your reply.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 12:13 AM, komputes <komputes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Gaurav Saxena wrote on 25/09/11 18:08:
> > > hello all i want to do a my fina; year projrct on ubuntu.. please
> > > help me with some ideas realted to ubuntu on which i can work...
>
> Hi Gaurav,
>
> I am extremely happy any time a developer asks for what to do to help
> Ubuntu. I have many project ideas that I have published on my wiki page:s
> very great indeed.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/komputes/Projects

Thats very great indeed. I have gone through the ideas, and I have decided
my topic of project to be writing a system restore for ubuntu. I think that
will be suitable for me. If that has already been implemented please inform
me so that I can start working on the project.

> Feel free to get in touch with me by email or on IRC should you be
> interested in one of these ideas.
>
> Fore more info on how you can help with Ubuntu check out:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/komputes/HowToHelpUbuntu
>
> Cheers,
>
> -komputes

Could you please provide me some pointers related to how to start with such
an application, and the ubuntu way of coding. That will be really great.

--
Thanks and Regards ,
Gaurav