Brainstorming for UDS-P
seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 26 11:48:38 UTC 2011
Le vendredi 23 septembre 2011 à 21:56 +0100, Allison Randal a écrit :
> Hi all,
> While we're all in the final preparations for Oneiric, it's round about
> that time in the cycle to start thinking about plans for the next cycle.
> What's on your mind?
Some desktopish suggestions:
- No new features, we need to stabilize and polish what we got
- Bugs fixing
- Boot and desktop performances (boot time, memory usage, power
- Improve the GNOME3 integration (what do we do with the screensaver? Do
we use the upstream control center printer configuration dialog? the
region one instead of language selector? etc)
- Improve our "user accounts" experience, we have the upstream online
account, softwares providing their own dialogs, ubuntuone...
- Screen locking
- Do we need a calendar solution in the default installation?
- We should review the configuration options dropped in the GNOME3
transition and see which ones we think should still be in Ubuntu
- Did I mention that we need to fix bugs? ;-)
More information about the Ubuntu-devel-discuss