wubi missing module multiboot to boot with Xen

Abhishek Dixit abhidixit87 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 07:32:00 UTC 2011

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Phillip Susi <psusi at cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> On 03/12/2011 02:05 AM, Abhishek Dixit wrote:
>> As Phillip suggested
>> set prefix=(loop0)/boot/grub
>>
>> I tried putting above line at many different places which included
>> before I gave command
>> insmod multiboot
>> and I am getting the same file not found error.
>>
>> Any further things that I may look into?
>
> Is multiboot.mod actually in (loop0)/boot/grub?
The folder is in C drive of Windows
C:\ubuntu\
there is no folder named boot here and instead it is C:\ubuntu\disks\boot\grub
and this folder is completely empty.
I think Wubi installation does not uses grub.
I have not done any changes to any default installation.
It was just a normal installation.