Really miss my panel applets.

Oscar Gutierrez Parra oscargutierrezparra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:37:38 UTC 2011

I know it has nothing to do with applets!, but I've been having troubles i
never had before with ubuntu (I've been usingit since 7.10)!!! every now and
then my laptop freezes out of nothing! even when i'm just using firefox! and
it's annoying, I have to shot it down keeping pressed the power button, and
in the end it will affect my laptop! =( Do you know how can I solve this!?
Does anyone of you had the same problem!?

Oscar