nvidia

Sebastian Geiger sbastig at gmx.net
Tue Feb 1 02:45:14 UTC 2011

  Hi there,

I have a question about the nvidia software packages that I regularly
find on my PCs. I have an ATI card but for some reason the nvidia-*
packages have still ended up being installed on my computer. Even on my
notebook I have intel graphics but I have alreay seen nvidia packages
installed there. Is there any reason these packages get installed even
if one does not have nvidia graphics in his pc/notebook.

Best Regards
Sebastian

P.S I have a similar impression about hplib, im sure I have seen the
hplibs on my friends PC eventhough he has a brother printer, but I can't
confirm that right now.