another thing I don't understand

Stephen V. Williams svwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:54:28 UTC 2011

This is probably a bug that needs to be fixed because that screen doesn't
always show up for me on boot.  When I first loaded Oneiric I thought that
logo screen and blinking dots had been removed in the latest release.  When
I restarted several days later it was back.  Perhaps this is happening to
you Dave?
**
Stephen