Mainstream Developers Repository

Usama Akkad uahello at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:37:40 UTC 2011

Hi again,
Is there any progress on this subject? Where we can read more about
your work on adjusting the Backports Project?

I want to have firefox 4 on Lucid which I'm planing to keep till 2013
and there is many other software that some one could update safely
Thanks,

Decentralized Ubuntu Repository Draft
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/damascene/Decentralized%20Ubuntu%20Repository