ubuntu-release delegations for unseeded packages in universe/multiverse

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 22 14:47:41 UTC 2010

 On 22/09/10 15:45, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Very nice, organised communication, thanks Stefan!
> How are the delegations working out, now that we have a couple of
> substantial teams carrying their respective responsibilities? Any
> observations / suggestions / concerns on your end?

*cough*. Reply-to strikes again, sorry for the broadcast, this was
intended for Stefan directly! But I'm interested in thoughts from
everyone on the list. The delegation process *should* be giving us a
smoother scalability in our diverse community, I'm interested in hear if
that's happening, and what friction is being caused if any.

Mark