Ogv support in software center

Chris Hardee shazzner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 18:24:59 UTC 2010

It's no secret that this idea sprung from (possibly the lack-of) a
Steam-like service. Though it makes sense for Steam to include all
steam-community features in one software package, I don't see how this
couldn't be extended to the software-center too. I think that Ubuntu-one,
and possibly empathy/gwibber couldn't be integrated too.