Colourisation of Radiant Buttons

Vinnie Chapman n1lqj at cox.net
Sat May 8 01:38:39 UTC 2010

I just copied the Radiant theme to RadiantColour and edited the index.theme

I also made some very small changes to metacity-theme-1.xml so that the
unmaximize, minimize and maximize buttons glow exactly like the close
button. alpha .7 or .9 or preselect of pressed respectively.  I then
went in with gimp and colourised the buttons to be green and yellow as
in Mac OSX.  Just a thought, but the control symbol on the buttons is
hard to see, whereas the colours are very distinct and clear.

--
Regards,

Vinnie Chapman