SRWare Iron: Chromium without the data-mining

Dane Mutters dmutters at gmail.com
Wed May 19 00:28:32 UTC 2010

accidently hit reply instead of sending to the list...whoops...

 I think some of you would be interested in reading this page that
 (allegedly) documents some of the (allegedly) somewhat shady
 beginnings of Iron:

 http://neugierig.org/software/chromium/notes/2009/12/iron.html

 If this information is correct, then I heavily question that Iron is a
 worthwhile project/fork at all, as opposed to being a way to garner
 publicity and money from fear mongering and (amusingly enough) Google
 advertisements on their web page.

 --Dane