Remove OO Draw from the default install

Saji N saji89 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 14:21:01 UTC 2010

I too think that OpenOffice draw is not to be removed. It may be used by a
few but considerable number of people, and as previously said, mostly in
educational and related works. I also agree to Peteris' view that the Dia
interface requires a redesign, to make it more usable to the mainstream
users.

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Peteris Krisjanis <pecisk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would second this. Ubuntu Linux have been penetrating educational
> market and schools use whole package, including OO.o Draw. Maybe it's
> not for good looking presentations, but it gives insight about drawing
> on computer.
>
> Dia is really powerful tool and I love it, but I wait for interface
> redesign to suggest it to anyone else, because it's clumsy and looks
> very dated.
>
> Cheers,
> Peter.
>
> 2010/5/17 Mark Ellse <me at chaseacademy.com>:
> > We are a school. We use OpenOffice Draw all the time. I agree that it
> > doesn't seem to have been developed recently - a great pity. But it does
> > work and is very useful.
> >
> > --

Regards,
 Saji.N