Including a system-wide pulseaudio equalizer

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue May 11 11:26:41 UTC 2010

Including a system-wide eq sounds great and all, but it's probably more
difficult than what it initially seems. Especially considering the variety
of codecs and output configs and methods that we all have running. eg.
gstreamer, xine, vlc, mplayer, xmms just to name a few. So I can't see how a
system-wide eq could work.
I use vlc personally for both video and audio and do enjoy it's built in
equalizer.

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional and Graphic Designer

Photo Resolutions - Photo Printing, Editing and Restorations
Web: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
Email: <chrisjones at comcen.com.au>