String break in ubuntone-client without freeze exception

Rodney Dawes rodney.dawes at canonical.com
Mon Mar 15 14:30:32 UTC 2010

Hi Timo,

The link you provided doesn't work (I get a nominally blank page),
and the one Andr provided just shows the different languages for
which there are translations, and doesn't really explain which
strings you feel broke this freeze. Can you list them please, so
we can determine which ones exactly you think broke the freeze?

I'll leave you in the capable hands of Elliot if there are any
ones that do violate the freeze.

Thanks, and sorry for any confusion.