Accounting Program

Brian Vaughan bgvaughan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 19:44:39 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-06 at 10:19 -0500, Martin Owens wrote:
> But I've seen QuickBooks, it looks really badly designed (from a UI
> perspective) so I'm intending on making something better than
> QuickBooks. Much better.

You'd be doing everyone a great service if you did.

In my experience, QuickBooks has the worst user interface of any
consumer-oriented application I've ever encountered. And as far as I
know, not only is there no native Linux equivalent, there's no
proprietary OS equivalent either. So, users are stuck with an awful
application.