ubuntu-archive-keyring: Could someone work on this package in Debian?

Hideki Yamane henrich at debian.or.jp
Fri Mar 5 07:28:39 UTC 2010

Hi,

 I want this ubuntu-archive-keyring package to check diffs with Ubuntu
 package source by using chdist script (with patch Debbugs#572448).
 We can get diff between Debian and Ubuntu from http://patches.ubuntu.com/
 but it is not easy to deal with since it is big one patch file.

Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:56:03 +0100 Sebastian Harl <sh at tokkee.org>:
> I really don't see any reason to include such packages in Debian.

 I have a reason for that, want to do thing easier. Isn't it enough? :)

 And, could someone maintain this package in Debian, Ubuntu folks?
 Thanks.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 DebianMaintainer: http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane

 also Ubuntu Japanese LoCo member and running Ubuntu mirror in Japan