ogmrip problems 013.0.2 ubuntu

Timm Gehrmann timm.gehrmann at gmx.net
Thu Mar 4 10:05:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am writing to you because I would like to report problems with ogmrip
013.0.2. under ubuntu. The program frequently crashes and it seems to
work very ineffectevely as it takes more than 7 hours (if the program
doesn't crash) to encode a video to the mkv format on my amd athlon x4
600e. Because of that i feel the need to update to the most recent
version 013.0.3. which is already available for debian and runs totally
stable and fast on a friend's pc.

I would be very grateful if you could also make ogmrip 013.0.3.
available for ubuntu.

Thank you in advance
Timm Gehrmann