Shouldn't update-manager's "check for updates" setting have an "hourly" option?

Nils Schlemminger nils.schlemminger at
Wed Jun 23 06:47:36 UTC 2010

Your right but we talk about an option. We shouldn't make it default but
it was a nice to have for all people with broadband. I thing it's an
good idea. The update-servers have sufficent power?

-- Nils