Where and how to make a request to add custom keyboards?

J.A.J. Pater jajpater at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 10:22:37 UTC 2010

Dear list members,

As a student of theology I'm using customized keyboards for typing Greek
and Hebrew.
These keyboards are made by mr. Poythress
(http://www.frame-poythress.org/poythress_articles/2007KeyboardGreekHebrew.htm).
Now I'd like to know if it is possible that these keyboards could be
added to Ubunut by default,
so I don't have to install them every time there is a distro upgrade.
I don't know where to post such a request.

I'm made an changed evdev.xml and il and gr keymaps so that the other
keymaps are not affected (in contradistinction of the link above).
I could mail them to this list, but I don't know if that's usefull.
I'd just like some info on how to go about in case of such a maybe
somewhat idiosyncratic feature request.
Could I post a feature request in launchpad? Where? Or do I have to
contact x developers? How?

Thanks!

Adriaan Pater.