UDS 11.04, 11.10 and 12.04 dates

Robbie Williamson robbie.williamson at canonical.com
Mon Jun 7 22:08:47 UTC 2010

Hi all,

When I was doing the whole 10.10.10 calculations and such, I also went
ahead and planned out the schedules up through the 12.04 release. So
that means I can give you all the dates for the next 3 UDSs :)
        11.04 UDS - October 25-29 (2010)
        11.10 UDS - May 9-13 (2011)
        12.04 UDS - October 24-28 (2011)

You can see the draft development cycles here:
   https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReleaseSchedule/
I say "draft" simply because there's always a chance the development
iterations and milestones could change.

Ideally, we will keep this going, so after the 11.04 UDS, we should have
dates for 12.10 announced, etc.

Thanks,
Robbie

Robbie Williamson                                     robbie at ubuntu.com
Ubuntu                                         robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"You can't be lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday"
 -Mos Def

"Arrogance is thinking you are better than everyone else, while
Confidence is knowing no one else is better than you." -Me ;)