Is Ubuntu commited to free software?

Krzysztof Klimonda kklimonda at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 9 21:20:09 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 12:57 -0400, Danny Piccirillo wrote:

My apologies for sending this and the second mail twice. First one went
only to you, Danny.

(...)

> 2. Make a point of saying why and how non-free software was bad, but
> also why the option is given to install it

Can we even do that and at the same point discuss an elusive Commercial
Ubuntu Store? I don't see how could we approach ISVs to include their
software in our store and at the same time preaching our users about how
bad it is for them.

--
Krzysztof Klimonda <kklimonda at ubuntu.com>