General graphic equaliser in Pulse Audio for Lucid

Richard Didd Richard.Didd at ttplabtech.com
Fri Jan 29 08:48:54 UTC 2010

Hi All

Regarding the next release of Ubuntu (Lucid), I was wondering if the
most recent version of Pulse Audio will be included.

The reason that I am asking is because I have been working with some
developers regarding a general graphic equalizer for ubuntu that ties in
with Pulse Audio.

Posts here :-

http://www.uluga.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1308838

and

The current version of Pulse audio (under development) is found here
with instructions :-

http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/SystemEqualizer

A system wide graphic equalizer is a wanted feature (and not just for
myself).
Is this something that we can include once development has been
completed (there are a few bugs at the moment).

His question has been raised at :-

https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pulseaudio/+question/98940

And I have been asked to ask you if this could be implemented.

Regards

Richard