alt-tab; need shift-alt-tab too.

Jonathon Fernyhough j.fernyhough at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:46:33 UTC 2010

On 29 January 2010 17:55, Amahdy <mrjava.javaman at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure but for me under my 9.10 upgraded from 9.04 upgraded from 8.10,
> it works without changing anything ...
>
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 19:42, Jonathon Fernyhough <j.fernyhough at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 29 January 2010 17:36, Amahdy <mrjava.javaman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > In Compiz there is an amazing feature different than "alt+tab" which
>> > is"winkey+tab" and in this case "winkey+shift+tab" also works...
>> >

>> This is not enabled by default.

There must have been a setting change somewhere. I have a clean
vanilla Karmic install running in a VM (was messing around with
Android SDK) which I'm using as a reference point (the native Lucid
install on my laptop has a /home that's come with me from sometime
around the Feisty herds - so the settings aren't anywhere near
default!).

Jonathon